Thursday, July 16, 2009

Harry Potter 6

We caught the Harry Potter 6 movie late last night, for one of the opening shows in Lethbridge... and of course, HAD to dress up!

My cousin Darren hosted a pre-show Harry Potter party complete with wands, Marauder's Maps, and theatre candy for everyone!

Here's a few pics of us pre-show:

Dolores Umbridge

Umbridge and Hermione (aka: my sister Gene)
Harry Potter (aka: my cousin Darren), Umbridge, and Hermione

The gang at Harry Potter's place

Once we got to the show, we had to sit in the very front of the theatre. Darren brought along some Harry Potter Scene it trivia cards to make the time pass as we were waiting for the movie to begin. THEN, Darren and Gene dared me to get the entire audience involved in the trivia! Haha, and of course I will never back down to a dare! So, I got up and got everyone going in some pre-show Harry Potter trivia!

Gene got some footage of some of the trivia questions I did... not the best footage (and it's sideways), but hopefully it'll illustrate the fun!





After the trivia show, people in the audience were coming down to get pictures with us! Here are a few shots we took with some of our new friends!

Ironically enough, I've only read the first Harry Potter book, and have only seen one of the movies before.... so basically I was a total poser and only understood half of the movie. Oops.

3 comments:

KYLE FAMILY said...

HALARIOUS!!!!!! AHAHAHAHA I AM STILL LAUGHING!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So funny!! ps... love your new blog title "lindy"

The Probert Family said...

Oh my gosh. I am dying!!!

You really are the BEST poser. I was marveling at how well you were pronouncing the names. That was risky... you could have seriously offended some Harry Potter die-hards. Congrats on successfully tricking everyone!!

Go see my blog for a special birthday post.