Tuesday, June 2, 2009

School's Almost Out for the Summer!



Exactly one more month, and I’m a free girl for TWO WHOLE MONTHS!!! Just thought I’d put that out there. :)

Summer plans so far include:
- Trip to Arizona and Vegas with my friend Bailey in July
- Boating at Echo Lake in Montana in July
- Visit to Utah with the fam in early August
- Visit to Dallas/Houston in late August
- Visits to Red Deer, Calgary, Edmonton
- Learning how to keep my lawn from shriveling up and dying
- Planting a garden? Maybe…
- Reading as many books as possible
- Shopping… of course.
- Working out and having lots of fun outside!!!


Tales of Summer adventures to come! Sayonara!

2 comments:

KYLE FAMILY said...

wow that's a sweet "to do" list. You're going to Houston?? You'll have to let us know what are the must sees in Vegas. do you know where you're staying yet?

Stacey Jensen said...

You look amazing! I miss you. Hope you have a blast this summer.