Sunday, September 14, 2008

WOW Week

Summer's over, a new semester has started, and even though I don't go to school anymore... excitement is in the air.

Lethbridge YSA has started the semester off with "Welcome Out Week" full of fun and activities... there was a dance, speed dating, BBQ, Slip-and-Slide, Corn Maze, Breakfast, and plenty of parties. Here's some pics of the week in review....

The Slip and Slide...
(which was my personal favourite... honestly it was the best time ever! Basically, a huge tarp goes from the top of the hill to the bottom, someone stands at the top with a hose pouring water on the tarp, you stick a garbage bag over your head, smear soap all over your front, and run and slide all down the hill! I'd never done it before, and it was seriously AMAZNG!)

Me and Maureen havin' our own dance party...

On the train at the Corn Maze...
Me and Trafaun at a random dance party we went to!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So fun! I love your slip n' slide dress... if you you're going to slide... better slide pretty! :)

The Clarks said...

Wow, I really want to do that some day! How fun! Looks like you're doing great!

Ashley and Aaron said...

The slip and slide looks awesome! I also loved that pic of you and your friend bustin' a move. Man I miss you Linda!

Heather said...

hey woman! didn't know you had a blog!!!! you'll have to come check ours out too!!!! looking cute as always!

The Hurd Herd said...

Linda! Hello, my friend! I am so glad you stalked me. I was just thinking about you the other day and the good 'ol FA! My e-mail is c-ahurd@hotmail.com. You are so funny! I love your blog!